Thursday, January 1, 2009

Texas Marathon Report

I ran the Texas Marathon in Kingwood today. No time to report as of this posting because I didn't listen when I crossed the finish line so I didn't get my time. I know I finished number 120 as represented by time number around my bats neck. I saw a lot of good friends out there today and other then feeling beat up. I had a lot of fun as I usually do when I run a marathon. 17 more days till Houston. I'm pretty sure I'm ready. UPDATE: My finishing time was 4hr 35 min 26 seconds

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on finishing!

Anonymous said...

It was fun running with you. You'll do great in Houston.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Hooray for Houston! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I was #116 and ended up with a time of 4:29:33 if that gives you any idea.