Tuesday, May 26, 2009

8 miles and feeling great

I went out this morning aggravated because of work and the fact I had to take care of a project from home which delayed when I got to run. I went out with six miles as the distance I was going to run because I just didn't want to run more with the mood I was in. About halfway though my run I got a great phone call from a friend on my cell. Its weird how sometimes you can feed off other peoples happiness to get you passed a slump but that is exactly what happened and before I knew it I had knocked out an 8 mile run and could have still ran more. I am starting to feel no soreness when I run which I have felt for some time now and I contribute that as part of what has been slowing me down. I hope this continues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Don't ya love it when runs go better than we expect?!