Thursday, October 16, 2008

I GOT A HOUSTON MARATHON ENTRY

I checked my email today and the houston marathon finally made it to my number on the waiting list WOO HOO. So it looks like I will be in Houston in January. I ran 6 miles this morning in the drizzle and cold but it felt good outside. I have been running 6 milers since the half saturday becasue my legs still feel really heavy. I have a really long run planned for saturday about 7am if anyone would like to join me that would be great. just let me know. probably about 16 miles. I really have to start stepping up my mileage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plan your route accordingly....the Raven Run starts that morning at SHSU.

Anonymous said...

16-21 miles seems like a really solid long run for marathons. I think you'll do great with the training you have.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Yay! I'm hitting the trails for a couple hours if interested tomorrow. It' been too long since I was last out there.