Monday, December 8, 2008

Short Jog For Soreness

I didn't get to take my ice bath Saturday like I would have liked to because I had to drive the old fire engine in the annual Christmas parade not to long after I finished running the Sunmart. I just had time to come home, shower, and get my uniform on before it was time for me to go. So yesterday I decided that I would go out and jog 6 miles to see if that worked some of the soreness out well as of this morning it has helped a little. I have committed myself to start blogging a little more so I figured making sure I did one on Monday was a great way to start the week. Now I'm off to work for my 24 hr shift. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

scrappy325 said...

We walked together for a little bit after passing Amy's Crossing on the second loop. I was looking for results and found your blog. Glad to see you finished in one piece.

Mistyfied said...

It was nice meeting you as well. Hopefully I will run into you again at another race soon.