Saturday, May 3, 2008

GREAT DAY




Today was great! The weather was about 60 when we got into Lexington. They had a pretty good turn out for such a small town. 64 runners in all. I finished 4th overall, 2nd in my age group and I set a new 5k PR 23:03.



My son Colton took 7th overall, 1st in his age group and finished with a time of 24:20 im very proud of him. Im pretty sure they were ready for us to get out of their town after we took some of their hardware. The Parade was great they had alot of old tractors in that town it was pretty cool. Before we could leave they asked me to judge BBQ Chicken so that was cool then we headed home. All in all it was a great day for the Langwell men. Pictured are Me, Colton Langwell, And Kolton Allen The Fit Kid 2008

1 comment:

K said...

Great job on the PR! Even better job raising a great kid that is learning how to stay healthy! Congratulations!