Monday, May 5, 2008

Rainy Day Running

Well my parents hung around today which was cool since they have been in Washington State for the past month on work. They found out this morning that they are off for Alaska for the next 3 to 4 months but this is not their first time going there so they are happy that they will get to see some old friends. I have also added my first out of state marathon It will be in of all places Anchorage, Alaska on August 27, 2008. I figured what the hay might as well try my hand out of Texas. Ive been to anchorage before when my dad was working there last time and had to have surgery. I loved it so now I get to go run it.
Today I went out in the rain and knocked out 6 miles of course at first my parents thought I had gone crazy but i think they realized while I was out that it wasn't craziness at all but dedication which is why they offered to handle my air fair to Alaska. I just hope tomorrow is nicer then today. I don't mind getting wet every once in a while but not every day.

No comments: