Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Advice from the Jedi Master!

Well today I called on the Jedi Master A.K.A. Ken and asked for advice about running two marathons so close together. Heck I figured who better to get that kind of advice from then someone who's 66 and has ran more marathons asleep then I have all my life. Ken if you read this Im giving you a compliment not putting you down. That being said he adviced me to go for a light 1 to 2 mile run and then take tomorrow and friday off so that my body has time to heal from last Sundays Marathon. So I ran two miles really really really slow in the rain and it felt COLD. And this will be all my running till saturday morning. In the words of another great jedi master Yoda " May the force be with you"

1 comment:

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Never thought of Ken that way! haha. Nice pic. and blurb in I.T.R.!