Saturday, April 26, 2008

Roundup 10k

Well today was great. I woke up and when to the VIP area. I got to spend some more time with the governor and his wife. I will be posting a link to the pictures soon. Then it was off to the races where I set a new PR for a 10k with a time of 47:38:15 which is a 7:40 pace. The course was tougher then I thought it would be even with the hills of Huntsville. The hills here were tough. One of our favorite bloggers Jon Walk was here in Austin this morning and I appreciate that he was here. Well I'm headed back to Huntsville.

3 comments:

K said...

Awesome!

WalkSports.com said...

Glad that I was able to be there this morning, Norman.

It was very exciting to be there and continue to witness the dedication that you and your family have made. Please once again extend my apologies to your wife and daughter for me not catching their noticing me early this morning!

I saw that you had a chance to meet Lance Phegley with ITR/RTN as well. He's a good guy.

Katy Lampson said...

Heard you smoked the Gov.! Awesome job on the race, and I hope you had a great experience. You earned it!!!