Thursday, April 24, 2008

Im off to Austin

Well this will be my last post till Sunday as I'm off to Austin for the roundup 10k. I did a light run today of 4 miles then took care of all the packing I needed to get done. Today the Houston Chronicle ran a story in the running section and I have included a link to that story. Also for those of you who live in Huntsville be sure to check out the Item tomorrow. I hope all of you have a great weekend at the Weisner run in town and ill see all of you when I get back.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/run/5725821.html

2 comments:

WalkSports.com said...

Norman, congratulations again!

And please tell that Governor that we do have an open spot on Team 2 for the Relay. He too can be a Battling Blogger!

K said...

Norman, enjoy every single moment of your well-deserved place in the spot light!

Have a great run, and tell the Governor we said hello!!