Sunday, September 21, 2008

Slow weekend

Well I got up early Saturday or should I say I was woken up by my pager going off. We had a really bad accident out on hwy 30. After spending a couple of hours out there I came home and decided that I needed some time out of Huntsville. I loaded the family up and we went to College Station for lunch at wings-n-more. I planned on running early Sunday but again my favorite alarm clock(SARCASM) went off at 1230am after two hours of sleep none the less and I spent the next 6 hours at two different structure fires. i got back home around six and passed out. I went out about 5pm planning on knocking out 16 miles but my stomach had other plans so I headed quickly back to the house after a little over 6 miles. I have my 24 hr shift tomorrow so ill get 6 miles in first thing in the morning then ill knock out the 16 on Tuesday. I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: