Sunday, March 30, 2008

Katy's 5 mile Trail Run

We all had a great time out at Katy's ranch. I'm not much on trail running but the course was great a little muddy but hey what can you do about mother nature. I ran the 5 mile course and finished with a time of 39:10. Katy and her husband made us all a great meal and I would like to say thank you Katy for your hospitality. I decided to come home and run off the burger so Deanna my youngest and I went out for another 3 miles. So today's total for me is 8 miles.

2 comments:

Katy Lampson said...

Thanks for coming out and weathering the storm. We all need to play in the mud every once in a while, right?

I enjoyed getting to know the rest of your family. Please tell Millie and Chantel thanks for doing the timing, and kudos to Colton and Deanna on their runs!

You have a beautiful family!

Woodlands Runner said...

Nice meeting you Sunday! Good luck at Big D.